All you care to eat food and drinks are a huge part of the experience of CroomsCon! We want you to come ready for fun, but we also want you to come ready to EAT!
Your friendly Crooms CroomsCon Café staff member this year will be Angelly Alverez and Olivia Dumas! Make sure that you stop by and say hi! They will be there to make sure that you can find everything that you need to fill your belly and get back into the gaming!
Also, let them know if there is something that has spilled or made a mess!
This year we will be serving all of our food and drinks in the Crooms Café, where we have cafeteria tables to eat at. Not only that, but we will also have entertainment from the Rock Band Stage for lunch and the Cosplay contest for dinner. This is going to be the best CroomsCon ever!
The Food and Drinks!
As in the years past, we will have all-you-care to eat snacks all day. This will include:
- An assortment of cookies, cakes, doughnuts, and salty chips and pretzels
- Delicious and healthy granola GOL bars are graciously provided by Garden of Life!
- A bottomless assortment of icy cold sodas, teas, and water!.
- Hot coffee, creamer, and sugar
- All you care to eat meals!
- Lunch will quietly begin to be served around 11am, at CroomsCon 2019 we are being treated to Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs & french fries from StrEats 407!
- Dinner will quietly begin to be served around 6pm, when we add our assortment of Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage, and Mushroom Pizzas to our standard snack area.
- Also, a small assortment of vegetarian and gluten free options will be available for our guests at each meal.
At CroomsCon 2019 lunch will be donated by the and Marco’s Pizza. Stay tuned to this page for more info as we talk to sponsors and solidify details! Do you know someone who wants to sponsor LANfest with food donations? Have them email us at: CroomsCon@gmail.com
CroomsCon will be larger this year, but we are attempting to have a smaller environmental footprint. Mr. Donnan and Ms. Smith are committed to reducing plastic waste in our landfills. Due to his predilection for tree hugging we will no longer be using plastic cups at CroomsCon. We are currently looking at paper suppliers for our drinking needs. If you know of someone who can help, please email Mr. Donnan at: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make that happen.