Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Time & Location:
- Location: Yellow Smash Hallway (Room 1-113 – Pryde’s Room)
- 1v1 Time: 11:00 AM
- 2v2 Time: 5:00 PM
- Tournament Organizer: Daniel Peach & Mr. Merlino
(All rules below are subject to change.)
- After each game, the winner bans two stages. Players may not counter pick to any stage they have won on during the set unless it is mutually agreed upon.
- Stage Striking: P1 – P2 – P2 – P1
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Final Destination
- Lylat Cruise
- Counter Picks:
- Unova Pokemon League
- Town and City
- Kalos Pokemon League
- Castle Siege
- Yoshi’s Story
- Yoshi’s Island(Brawl
- Miis: Default size, any move-set
- Players wil lselect their fighters. If it appears that a player is trying to pick their character based off of their opponent, a player may call for a double blind pick.
- Double blind pick: one person tells a 3rd party who they are going to pick secretly, then the other player picks their character, and then the 3rd party announces the character they were told.
- All players must be present during the check in time for the tournament. Failure to appear during the check in will result in a disqualification.
- Default settings (launch rate, no underdog boost, etc.)
- No items
- 3 stock, 7 min
- Best 2/3, semifinals and grand finals are best 3/5
- No losers bracket
- Stalling (ex. two Bayonetta’s charging neutral B attacks at each other) will result in a warning and could lead to a DQ.
- If a player pauses the game it is a one stock penalty unless both players agree the pause was justified.
- Coaching is permitted between games only and not during a match. Coaching during a match could lead to a DQ after a warning.
1st Place: Crown, Custom Trophy, and $50 Nintendo eShop Gift Card
2st Place: Crown, Custom Trophy, and $15 Nintendo eShop Gift Cards for both members of the winning team!