Pokémon Sword & Shield
Ultra Sword and Shield
- Location: Red Hallway (Nintendo Room 1-128)
- Time: 2:30 PM
- Tournament Organizers: Sydney Schwarz
- All battles are Single, best two out of three.
- Finals will be best 3 out of 5.
- Matches will be set to Normal Rules
- All pokemon set to LV.50 and moves will have a set time of 30 seconds to decide for time.
Normal Pokémon Bans
Kecleon, Ash Pikachu, Aegislash, Smeargle, Greninja, Mimikyu, Blaziken, Shedninja
Legendary & Mythical Pokémon Bans
(Sorted By Group, not Dex Number)
Shaymin (Land/Sky form)
Genesect Kyurem (B&W and Normal)
Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde (All forms)
Hoopa (Both forms)
Solgaleo/Lunala/Necrozma (All forms)/Silvally
Celebi/Jirachi/Rotom (All forms)
ALL ULTRA BEASTS
ALL TOTEM POKEMON
Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Mawilite, Slowbroite, Latiosite, Latiasite, Soul Dew, Life Orb, Gengarite, Sableite, Diancite, Audinite, Toxic orb. NO POKEMON EXCLUIVE Z-MOVES
Shadow Tag, Moody, Cursed body, and Arena trap
Swagger, Trick Room, Pain Split, Draco Meteor, Foul Play, Mean look, Block, Spirit Shackle, Sticky web, One hit KO moves (eg: Horn Drill, Fissure, Guillotine, Sheer Cold) Curse, Destiny bond, Spite, Nature’s madness, Explosion, Return, Perish Song ,Sand attack/Mud slap/Flash, kinesis, Leaf tornado, Mirror shot, Sucker punch, Switcheroo, Smokescreen, Hidden Power/Secret power, Octozooka, Acupressure, Disable, and Toxic Spikes
- Species clause: Each Pokémon on a player’s team must be of different species or National Pokédex number.
- Item clause: Each Pokémon on a player’s team must be holding different items.
- Self-KO clause: The player automatically loses if his last Pokémon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion. Destiny Bond and Perish Song also fail when used by the last Pokémon.
- Sleep clause: Each player can only have one Pokémon asleep at a time (Pokémon that are put to sleep due to Rest do not count)
- Evasion clause: Double Team, Minimize, BrightPowder, and Lax Incenseare banned. So are Acupressure, Moody, Sand Veil, and Snow Cloak.
- One-hit KO clause: Fissure, Horn Drill, Guillotine, and Sheer Cold, are banned.
- Sleep trapping clause: Sleep-inducing moves cannot be used in conjunction with moves that trap the opposing Pokémon, such as Mean Look.
- Name clause: All pokemon must have a name that is not the same as another pokemon on the team, and pokemon may not be named other pokemon that are not their own: Ex: a pikachu with the name Tyranitar is not allowed, or two pokemon with the name Fuzzy.
- Event Clause: No pokemon distributed through events are allowed including tournaments, movies, or online nintendo distribution including event pokemon that were traded to you, normal traded pokemon however are fine.