Time & Location:
- Location: Yellow PC Labs (Room 1-114 & 1-115)
- Time: 2:00 PM
- Tournament Organizer: Thomas Dyll (1-114) and Daniel Woody (1-115)
(All rules below are subject to change.)
- The map and mode will be chosen by the team that wins a coin flip between Escort, Hybrid, and Crontrol modes. Assault has been elimnated from our tournament.
- Route 66
- Watchpoint Gibraltar
- King’s Row
- Blizzard World
- Lijiang Tower
- Teams are 6v6.
- Single elimenation.
- Every game excluding the finals will be a best of one.
- All players on the team MUST be in the room at the check-in time or the team will be given an immediate loss and a disqualification from the tournament. Each team is allowed one sub, however they must be signed up on the registration form.
- No cheats are allowed, this includes but is not limited to the assistance of third party programs that give you an unfair advantage over the other players.
- Battle.net accounts will not be provided
- There will be a one hero limit with role lock enabled, therefore you must play two healers, two tanks, and two damage.