Do you want to help CroomsCon raise more money for charity?
Do you want to earn a FREE CroomsCon 2022 T-Shirt? (depending on earned tickets and size availability)
Do you want to get into CroomsCon an hour before everyone else?
Do you want to have more chances to win fantastic raffle prizes?
Do you want people to know that you are helping CroomsCon raise more money for the Children’s Miracle Network hospital?
Then the Hero Program may be right for you!
The CroomsCon Heroes program is how we reward CroomsCon guests who are willing to help out with the event by loaning their games and gear for use at the CroomsCon event.
How does it work?
- Fill out the CroomsCon Hero Google Form below (or you can fill it out here: https://forms.gle/5cSkspgXkEsDWTF47 ).
- Fill out the CC22_HeroForm and have it signed by your legal guardian.
- Each item you agree to bring in is worth extra raffle tickets. (see the Hero Guide list below)
- Write your first and last name on your items and then bring them in the Friday morning BEFORE CroomsCon starts. (Friday morning, March 11th )
- We add batteries to your stuff as needed and we leave them in at the end of the night. You get to take home the used batteries and ALL of the remaining POWER! (Mwah Ha Ha!)
- All CroomsCon guests in the Hero Program exclusively invited to arrive 1 hour early to CroomsCon (8am) for an early start to the gaming goodness!
- All Heroes will receive a button to wear, noting their status as a CroomsCon Hero.
- Have a great time at CroomsCon! Eat, drink, game, and use your extra tickets to try and win some raffles! We hold on to the prizes that you won so you don’t have to carry them around all day!
- At the end of CroomsCon you take your stuff home (you get to keep the batteries that we added!)
- Warning: If Heroes want to take their stuff home before 8:30pm they forfeit all of their raffle winnings.
Below is the CroomsCon 2022 Hero Guide to let you know how many tickets you will get for loaning your stuff to make CroomsCon a success!
Televisions and Console Gear Values (subject to change)
- 8 tix = Nintendo Switch with 2 JoyCons, Switch Dock, Power Supply, Power Cable
- 2 tix = Each extra Nintendo Switch Controller
- 3 tix = Each extra GameCube Adapter
- 2 tix = Each extra GameCube Controller
- 8 tix = HDMI Television 42 inches or larger, with HDMI & power cables
- 5 tix = HDMI Television 41 inches to 17 inches, with HDMI & power cables
- 6 tix = Xbox One with 1 controller, power supply, power cable
- 2 tix = Each extra Xbox One Controller
- 6 tix = PlayStation 4 with 1 controller, power supply, power cable
- 2 tix = Each extra PlayStation 4 Controller
- 1 tix = Each game on our list used for freeplay (orange colored text)
- 3 tix = Each game on our list used for tournaments (white colored text)
If you bring in your Hero gear before 3pm on the day before CroomsCon starts, all ticket values are DOUBLED.
Game Request List
In order to make sure we have fun multiplayer games that are safely tracked we are only requesting specific games. Please check the table below to see if you have any of the games on this list. If you do, and you want to loan them, each game will earn you one extra raffle ticket! Check the list and see if you can help us out! If you want to be a Hero, fill out the form below and email Mr. Donnan
Mr. Donnan has the right to refuse your gear if we already have enough of what you are offering, so sign up early and reserve a spot in the Heroes program.You can download and print out the CroomsCon 2020 Hero Sheet by clicking here.
Email us if you have any questions! CroomsCon@gmail.com
The link to the file is below if you missed it above.