To keep CroomsCon secure and to ensure that nothing is stolen, we have a very strict policy for the items you can bring on the day of the event, listed below.
- 100% clear bags.
- Headsets, Headphones, or Earbuds (USB or Aux only, our PC’s don’t have bluetooth)
- Wired USB Mice (Razer, Logitech, SteelSeries, and Corsair software will be installed to customize DPI)
- Mouse pads
- Wired Keyboards (No Macros will be allowed in tournament play. Use of Macros will disqualify you)
- Handheld Devices (phones, 3DS, PS Vita’s, etc.)
- Controllers that are not part of the Hero program.
- Nintendo Switches that aren’t part of the Hero Program
- USB Drives
If you are caught with any of the prohibited items, they WILL be confiscated on the spot, stored safely throughout the entire event, and returned to you when you leave CroomsCon.
All permitted peripherals may be used in tournaments, but all computers will have a mouse and keyboard if you choose not to bring your own.
If you would like to help out by letting CroomsCon borrow your Consoles, TVs, controllers, and games check out the CroomsCon Heroes page and learn how loaning your gear can get you more raffle tickets and free CroomsCon t-shirts!