- Location: Yellow PC Labs (Room 1-114 & 1-115)
- Time: 6:00 PM
(All Rules set below are subject to change in the interest of time)
Map pool will be based of the Active Duty Map List
- Dust 2
Map Veto Rules:
- Each team gets to ban one map until one map is left.
- Team A vetos first, then Team B vetos, then Team A, until finally Team A vetos the second-to-last map; but then Team B gets to choose what side they want to start on (CT and T).
All Players must be present at the check-in time for the tournament. Failure to do so will result in an automatic loss and disqualification from the tournament.
- 5 versus 5
- 1:30 round times and :30 bomb times
- All games (Except Finals) are best out of 16.
- Tie-Breakers will be dealt with a knife round.
- No scripts, macros, or game-modifying programs. (Bunnyhop scripts, shooting scripts, jump-throw scripts, cheats, etc.)
1 Sub is allowed per Team, however they must signup on the Google Form.