Time & Location:
- Location: Yellow PC Labs (Room 1-114 & 1-115)
- Time: 6:00 PM
- Tournament Organizer: Thomas Dyll (1-114) and Daniel Woody (1-115)
(All rules below are subject to change.)
- Each team gets to ban one map until one map is left.
- Team A vetos first, then team B vetos, and it repeats until team A vetos the second-to-last map; but then team B gets to choose what side they want to start on (CT/T).
- The map pool will be whatever maps are currently active duty at the time of the tournament.
- Dust 2
- All players on the team MUST be in the room at the check-in time or the team will be given an immediate loss and a disqualification from the tournament. Each team is allowed one sub, however they must be signed up on the registration form.
- No cheats or binds, this includes but is not limited to: jump binds, bhop scripts, or any other game-modifying programs
- Friendly fire: Enabled
- 1:45 round timer, 0:30 bomb timer
- All games except the finals will be best of 16
- A tie will result in a best of 3 round overtime where each team will start with $10000